Enjoy this delicious salad as a stand-alone meal or as a side salad to your main course! Thanks Tara!!
- 2 heads of Romaine heart (Chopped)
- 1 cup of kale (Chopped)
- 1 cup of red cabbage (Shredded)
- ½ cup of Italian Parsley (Chopped)
- 2 green onion (Sliced thin)
- ¼ of a small red onion (Sliced thin)
- 2 carrots (Grated)
- 4 Persian Cucumbers (cut in half and then sliced into chunks)
- 2 Roma Tomatoes (Chopped)
- 1 whole Avocado (Cut into bite size chunks)
Put all of these ingredients into a large salad bowl. Then add the following ingredients
- 1 very heaping tablespoon of No Salt Seasoning (Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute)
- Salt to taste (Personal preference… but I like my salad well salted)
- Fresh ground Pepper
- Juice of 2 lemons
- Juice of 1 lime
- Liberal amount of Unfiltered Extra Virgin Olive Oil (To your liking)
Toss together and serve immediately.
Serves 4 main dish portions (delicious with chicken or salmon) or 6-8 side salad portions. Enjoy… Your body will thank you!!